Quantcast Burst in Style: Emily Blunt Shines In Harper's Bazaar UK

Dec 4, 2010

Emily Blunt Shines In Harper's Bazaar UK

Emily Blunt on the cover of Harper's Bazaar January 2011
Emily Blunt looks magnificent on the January 2011 cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK wearing an electric blue embroidered silk dress by Tom Ford.In the rest of the shoot we see Emily wearing  pices from  Spring 2011 collections including a two tone Gucci dress, an orange Haider Ackermann dress, a tangerine YSL jumpsuit and another dress by Tom Ford.

Here are some snippets from the interview:
On adjusting to fame:
 “I used to look like a deer in headlights on the red carpet. You step out of the car and it’s bedlam. Everyone’s got crazy eyes. Now, I have a martini before I leave – just to take the edge off it.”
On her husband “The Office” star John Krasinski:
 “Yes, he’s the funniest man in the world to most, but especially to me.”
On her very public relationship and subsequent split from singer Michael Buble:
 “It’s why I don’t ever talk about John. When you’re in love, you’re so happy that you want to tell people about it. But now I have to censor myself. You need to protect the happiness you have.”
On how she relaxes:
 “In my downtime, I cook a mean roast chicken, and if I need to let off steam, I go dancing.”






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration