Quantcast Burst in Style: Nina Dobrev Stuns In Flare Magazine February 2011

Jan 28, 2011

Nina Dobrev Stuns In Flare Magazine February 2011


   The Vampire Diaries star, Nina Dobrev shines on the cover of Flare Magazine's February 2011 issue
  She looks smashing in a glittering dress by L’Wren Scott, lying in a bed of lovely pink roses.
  Inside the magazine the beauty goes for a darker look, retaining the glamour and sensuality of the cover and adding a mysterious feel.
  The gorgeous shoot is lensed by Chris Nicholls and styled by Elizabeth Cabral.




   Her most memorable day:
“There have been so many, but most recently, being part of The Emmys was pretty incredible. I documented every moment from the recording of the Bruce Springsteen track “Born To Be” to the rehearsals with Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, and Jane Lynch (to name a few) to the on stage performance/dance we all did on Emmy night. It was so exhilarating and fun.”

   The best date:
“It’s a toss up between two: “[In the first], I was supposed to have a date with someone, and at the last minute I had to fly to another city for business. Not only was he extremely understanding of the whole situation, but he surprised me by flying to meet me for dinner later that night. I was shocked at how far (literally) he would go to surprise, and spend time with me. It was very romantic. [In the second], after a long, extremely exhausting, and emotionally draining day on set, I got back home to find my boyfriend in the kitchen making me dinner. He handed me a glass of wine and walked me into the living room where there was a massage table set up. He said ‘You’ve had a rough day, I have a masseuse coming to the house in a few minutes and after you’re finished with your massage dinner will be ready.’ I almost died. That is what I call romantic and thoughtful.”









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration