Quantcast Burst in Style: Nicole Kidman Blooms In Harper's Bazaar February 2011

Jan 6, 2011

Nicole Kidman Blooms In Harper's Bazaar February 2011



   Nicole Kidman is back to being a redhead and looks stunnig in the February 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar US.
  The Australian actress is bewitching in the shoot wearing beautiful spring designs by PucciRalph Lauren , Max Mara, Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana and more.
  In the interview Jennifer Aniston talks to the Oscar-winning actress, her costar in the new comedy Just Go With It,about marriage, motherhood, and the joy of lightening up.
  See what Nicole shared, the gorgeous photos and what she wore:



On hoping and praying to find someone like husband Keith Urban: “I remember thinking, Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I’d meet somebody, if not him, like him.”

On family versus a career: “I like to ask people if they would rather have a great love that lasts a lifetime or an amazing career where you go down in history. Some people do answer that they want an extraordinary career.” FYI: Both Nicole and Jennifer said they would choose love!

On what she would tell her 20-year-old self: “That you’re going to meet the love of your life. My whole thing, my whole thrust in life, was hoping I would.”

Read the rest here



























.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration