Quantcast Burst in Style: "The Bitch Is Back": Britney By Mario Testino For V Magazine

Mar 3, 2011

"The Bitch Is Back": Britney By Mario Testino For V Magazine

   Britney Spears is back and wants you to know it! 

   Just weeks after releasing her much anticipated Hold It Against Me music video, the pop princess brings it on in V Magazine's #70 issue.
   Lensed by the incredible Mario Testino, "The Bitch Is Back and Better Than Ever" shoot capture the singer's signature characteristics - she is cute, playful and seductive. The photos are unique though, putting Britney in vibrant monochrome images that grab the attention.
    The diva is getting ready to release her new album Femme Fatale, due on the 29th of March.







V: What direction are you taking with the sound?

BS: I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet. 

V: Would you consider this new album a revolution or an evolution?
BS: It’s a little of both. There are songs on this album that don’t sound like anything else and are completely revolutionary, but I also believe that this album expresses where I am today as a woman and is an evolution of who I am.

V

:
 What is your favorite song on the album and why?
BS: I really love “On the Rocks” because it sounds so different from anything I have ever heard. It’s so cool and quirky

V

:
 Everybody knows you as Britney the pop star. What are some of your talents and interests that might surprise people?
BS

:
 I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.

V

:
 Despite the ups and downs in your past, you’ve always come out on top. What is the secret to your success?
BS
:
 I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It’s a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration