|Applied wet, no base.|
- Price: Retail is $48, I got it on eBay for $20 last year, now you can find better offers.
- Packing: it looks like watercolor palette so I find it pretty, but because it's white every accidential smear of color is noticed. It includes a decent brush, which is a little too stiff.
- Colors: There are two rows with 5 eyeshadows each. The upper one has the lighter colors and the lower one is like a darker version of the upper. The colors are (left to right):
- First Row: Biscuit - slightly shimmery and almost invisible light gold ; Soft Green - shimmery light minty green with good pigmentation ; Light Silver - nice light bluish silver with shimmer ; Sheer Lilac - my favourite, it's soft purple, more on the pink side, with pretty bluish shimmer ; Rose Copper - the name pretty such sums it up; it is one one of the most pigmented colors.
- Second Row : Chocolate - it is the darkest color, but it's not really chocolatey; the brown is more on the green\blue side ; Drak Celery Green - it's bright apple green with nice pigmentation and shimmer ; Dark Bule - it's not really dark and it is more gray than blue ; Deep Orchid - bright purple shade, almost matte ; Coffee - very pigmented brown on the warm side.
- Texture: buttery and smooth
- Overall: I like the texture and the colors, but most of them are not very well-pigmented so I have to apply them wet and the shades are pretty similar so there aren't much different looks to create. This is why I think $48 if definately not worth it, but $20 is just right.
MUSE Cream Eyeliner Artist Pencil Set
- Price: retail is $36, I got it for $16 on eBay.
- Colors: Imperial - dark eggplant, almost dark borwn; Lapis - dark navy blue with shimmer; Antique Gold - dark old gold; Slate - plain black
- Texture: very smooth and soft, but not too much.
- Overall: I really like these - the colors are very pigmented, they are soft so the application is easy and I often smudge them when I opt for smoky look. Used alone, they smudge quickly but with base the color stays. All in all, here I think the retail price is more reasonable - $9 per pencil, but I would still recommend you to check them out on eBay.