Quantcast Burst in Style: Welcome!

Oct 19, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog!

 In my very first post I would like to give you a summary of the purpose of Burst in Style.

 First of all I'd like to write posts on the currently hottest  trends. I know that's nothing new, but the unique in this blog will be the way the trends are presented - pleasing my dear readers is my number one priority and because of that there will be some original features, practical directions and some humor in every post of mine. 
 Secondly, I want to create posts that inspire you and give you ideas to integrate in your very own style. As a source for inspiration I will use various things: songs, TV shows, movies, people, daily objects, books etc. I hope that my ideas will be of help in    developing your style. 
 Also , I will post DIY tutorials about fashion and beauty. 
 And last, but not least, I will write not only about fashion but about style in general so you can expect almost anything but I will most certainly do many posts on makeup trend reports.

 I am determined to update this blog daily and would really appreciate it if you leave some feedback and ideas!

XoXo, Dessy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration